This week we find BOMB artists all over the Internets:
- If you haven’t yet it’s about time you checked out Paul Chan’s National Philistine.
- Bruce Mau will curate the first Denver Biennial of the Americas.
- Vito Acconci bubbled up on VVORK.
- Cristina Peri Rossi became the first woman to ever win the Loewe Poetry Prize.
Here’s a double bonus, both a preview of some of the folks who’ll be in the next issue of BOMB, and some links to what they’ve been up to:
- Mickalene Thomas has a show opening March 26 at Lehmann Maupin.
- Jacqueline Humphries has one as well at Greene Naftali.
- Adam Bartos has a new book out: The Yard Sale Photographs.
- And finally the new Yes Men movie won the Audience Award at the Berlin International Film Festival.