Here’s some more arty food for you, some in places that you may find unexpected…
- Letter from London – Beck to the Future! (Art History on Fox News!?!)
- Thank you to Dehlia Hannah for her series of posts exploring the intersection of art and science: Unnatural Histories, Hybrids, and Fabricating the DNA Fingerprint. This week we welcomed our newest guest blogger, Max Weintraub.
- Josiah McElheny’s work is on view at the Andrea Rosen Gallery now… for more updates from on the whereabouts of Art21 artists, check out Nicole’s latest Round-Up!
- Imaging Conservation at the Guggenheim — Discussion with Carol Stingari
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: Season 5 Book— I dare you to try to dunk that one in a glass of milk!
- Talking about the Pictures Generation
- Why didn’t this work? Joe Fusaro shares a story about (teaching) units that didn’t go well and the things that happened as a result in Part II of … and the Not So Powerful
- Meet the Season 5 artist, Kimsooja
- Lily Simonson and Catherine Wagley look at Los Angeles in their new bi-weekly dispatch about art in the city they love, starting with The Last Days of Pompeii in LA
- Dali Down Under
- Video Exclusive — Laylah Ali | Meaning
- It’s the BOMB: Krzysztof Wodiczko is interviewed by Guiliana Bruno