The Art21 Blog is turning four! From our very first post in July 2007, we have grown to a site that houses 2,100 posts and essays by nearly 200 writers, read by over 880,000 fans in over 210 countries and territories. Help us celebrate!
In preparation for the site’s fourth birthday party, we are taking the next six weeks to raise funds and reach the goal of compensating all of our writers. We hope that you will be able to contribute with gifts of any amount.
How can my donation make a difference?
- 10 people giving $5 will pay for 1 blog post
- 10 people giving $10 will pay for a guest blogger’s honorarium
- 50 people giving $25 will pay for a full issue of our topical Flash Points series (3 months)
- 100 people giving $25 will pay for a year of guest blogging
- 100 people giving $25 will pay for a year of the Lives and Works in Berlin column
- 100 people giving $50 will pay for a year’s worth of Open Enrollment posts written by graduate students
- A single donation of $600 underwrites an entire column for a year!
Can my donation go to a particular column?
Yes! Whether your favorite posts are published in the Open Enrollment or Teaching with Contemporary Art series or in the columns on the art of London and Los Angeles, your contribution can be tagged for that content area. You may select a specific column upon making your donation.
Thank you for supporting Art21!
- Calling from Canada (Raji Sohal)
- Center Field | Art in the Middle with Bad at Sports (Claudine Ise and friends)
- Letter from London (Ben Street)
- Lives and Works in Berlin (Ali Fitzgerald, Alex Freedman, Ethan Hayes-Chute, Anna Milandri)
- Looking at Los Angeles (Lily Simonson, Catherine Wagley)
- Turkish and Other Delights (Elizabeth Wolfson)
- Open Enrollment (Jacquelyn Gleisner, Janelle Grace, Melinda Guillen, Michelle Jubin, Carrie McGath, Jeffrey Augustine Songco, Antonius Wiriadjaja, Stefan Zebrowski-Rubin)
- Teaching with Contemporary Art (Joe Fusaro)
- Bedfellows: Art and Visual Culture (Victoria Gannon)
- Flash Points (Editor: Rachel Craft)
- Gastro-Vision (Nicole Caruth)
- No Preservatives: Conversations about Conservation (Richard McCoy)
- Art 2.1: Creating on the Social Web (Nettrice Gaskins, An Xiao, and others)
- Ink: Notes on the Contemporary Print (Sarah Kirk Hanley)